Subject: Re: taxonomy discussion at OASIS

All,

We have a contribution on the taxonomy/classification issues. It's included
as an integral part of a registry/repository proposal.  We believe that it
satisfies all of Duane's requirements discussed in his email below:

   ftp://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/regrep/GPregrepModel.pdf

The classification material is on pages 14-19, but the whole paper is about
30 pages in PDF file format.

Comments are welcome!

Sincerely,
Len Gallagher for both authors