Subject: RE: Priorities for Vancouver POC

reply:

In the context of Scott's argument, I agree, demonstrating Security within
the Messaging framework is much more important than demonstrating Security
in the Registry.  With respect to prioritizing Ad Hoc query over Registry
Security or Distributed Registry functionality, I will humbly disagree and
then commit to the general consensus.

Joel Munter
Intel - eArchitecture Solutions Lab
joel.d.munter@intel.com