Subject: RE: I object to the objection over object -> RE: Proposal to resolveinfo model issues

reply:

I will not attend in person but publically and humbly "beg" you to provide
voice connectivity for those of us who cannot or choose to not travel that
week.  I can participate in a significant amount of this time, just not FTF.

I do not want to be in the position that i was in for the last few weeks
where decisions where made in Tokyo that I was not aware of because I did
not attend physically.

Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@east.sun.com]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 5:06 PM
To: Nieman, Scott
Cc: 'ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org '
Subject: Re: I object to the objection over object -> RE: Proposal to
reso lveinfo model issues

How is Dec 19-21 inclusive as dates for our f2f meeting? Are people OK with
these dates? I will look into Sun hosting the meeting at our Burlington MA
campus if the dates work out. IMHO the agenda should focus on finalizing the
info model spec and the registry services spec.

Please indicate whether you will be able to attend.

Farrukh

"Nieman, Scott" wrote:

> I am OK with that as long as it is after 12/18.  totally booked before
that.

> >> Len and I accomplished more alignment of our thoughts in 1 hour
> virtually working on the same screen than we
> had in all previous meetings combined. We are quite close. I believe we
> are due
> for a 2-3 day f2f. Scott is this possible in the next 2 weeks? I would
> be happy to host
> in in Burlington MA. How do folks feel about it.

Farrukh