Subject: Re: Registry Security Spec Version 003

Hi, Krishna,

About where the document should fit in, the following is my opinion:
since we have a separate security group and security work is across
different areas, e.g., regrep, transport, bp and so on, we can have a
separate ebXML security specification and let regrep security requirements
document (which is yours), transport security requirements document and BP
security document as different chapters in the ebXML secuirty specification.
Then the TA specification can refer to the overall securtiy sepcification,
and registration specification can refer to the regrep chaper in the
security specification, and the tranport sepcification can refer to the
transport chapter in the security spec. and BP spec. can refer to the BP
chapter in the security spec.

This is just my opinion, please feel free to discuss.

Thanks.

Jenny Xu