Subject: RE: Declarative, Procedural, One, Many,... [was; vOTE CALL: RE: Counter Proposal Paper Draft 0.9]

I guess I should have said that is is "not much harder than the problem at
hand".  Maybe if a framework is designed, we can implement the lowest common
denominator now with no political quibbling, and other languages can be
added (such as XML Query) when they are available.

--
Matthew MacKenzie
VP Research & Development
XML Global Technologies, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikola Stojanovic [mailto:nhomest1@twcny.rr.com]
Sent: January 12, 2001 12:24 PM
To: ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: Re: Declarative, Procedural, One, Many, ... [was; vOTE CALL:
RE: Counter Proposal Paper Draft 0.9]

<Matthew MacKenzie>
It would not be hard, but would require that a base QL was specified
</Matthew MacKenzie>

I thought this "a base QL was specified" is what we are struggling with and
to me doesn't seem to be easy.

Regards,
Nikola
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:MacKenzie;Matthew
FN:Matthew MacKenzie
NICKNAME:Matt
ORG:XML Global Technologies, Inc.;Research & Development
TITLE:VP Research & Development
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(604) 717-1100
TEL;VOICE:(800) 201-1848
TEL;WORK;FAX:(604) 717-1107
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;1818 Cornwall Avenue=0D=0ASuite 9;Vancouver;British Columbia;V6J 1C7;Canad=
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1818 Cornwall Avenue=0D=0ASuite 9=0D=0AVancouver, British Columbia V6J 1C7=
=0D=0ACanada
URL:http://www.xmlglobal.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:matt@xmlglobal.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:matt@GoXML.com