Subject: FW: ebXML PRESENTATION FOR XML EUROPE

Interested parties should reply directly to me, not the list.
Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 3:05 PM
To: scott.nieman@norstanconsulting.com
Subject: ebXML PRESENTATION FOR XML EUROPE

Scott,
Would you or someone from your project team be available to deliver an
ebXML Registry presentation (approx. 45 minutes) at XML Europe, May
23-24, in Berlin? This would be part of an ebXML track chaired by OASIS.
XML Europe is two weeks after the ebXML Vienna meeting.

Last year's XML Europe attracted 1400 visitors and more than 50
exhibitors. This year's conference
http://www.gca.org/attend/2001_conferences/europe_2001/default.htm will
offer a series of tracks focused on how vertical industries are using
XML to conduct business using the Web or corporate intranets. XML Europe
is sponsored by the W3C, OASIS and GCA's IDEAlliance.

We need to finalize our plans for the track this week, so I would
appreciate it very much if you could let me know your availability by
Friday, 19 January.

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer