Subject: RE: Re TP EDI Enabled ? Or, I'll show you mine if you show me you rs.

So we are back to the Registry LCS (library control system) discussions. If
the Registry is to be an LCS,
then what about checkin, checkout, unlock, verision extraction,
item-dependency per build/promotion, etc?
I still believe the LCS dimention is a secondary *large* issue beyond
public runtime, and many groups
will do LCS functions elsewhere.

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

"Nieman, Scott" <Scott.Nieman@NorstanConsulting.com> on 01/17/2001 02:59:03
PM