Subject: RE: Re TP EDI Enabled ? Or, I'll show you mine if you show me you rs.

Err......

-> David W. : I have noticed this before......your notes get the author
mixed up -you have
misquoted me in the past........  Is there something wrong with your mail

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

"Nieman, Scott" <Scott.Nieman@NorstanConsulting.com> on 01/17/2001 03:39:27
PM