Subject: RE: RIM 0.55 distribution

Hi all,

	As with the Soda wars, I do not think the regrep can take up another
responsibility - marriages are a speciality of the Nevada state and if ebXML
wants to start a mXML initative (an infrastructure for long lasting and
spontaneous human relationships ;-)), we should start another group
(possibly headed by Pastor Joe Baran ;-) and assisted by hi-priest Farrukh
as the co=chair)

cheers