Subject: RE: conf. call tomorrow

I am stuck in an all day corporate meeting.  I have my computer on.  My AOL
screen name is JPMorgenthal and e-mail is running.  If there are any
questions that you need me to answer during this call just get on the
electric horn and contact me.

JP

-----Original Message-----
From: Yutaka Yoshida [mailto:Yutaka.Yoshida@eng.sun.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 2:52 PM
To: ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: conf. call tomorrow

All,

As we talked in the last conf., we'll have another
conference call tomorrow to discuss the new query
proposal from JP and Farrukh.

Date: 01/31/01
Time: 10:00 AM PST
Toll Free Number: (888)476-6127
International:    (517)267-1463
Participant Code:  424779

Please read the following post by JP before calling in.
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/200101/msg00248.html

yutaka yoshida
Sun Microsystems