Subject: RE: latest draft of the document

MH,

	Good work. I have a few comments.

1.	Lines 190,191 : Contents can be modified or deprecated. In version 1.0 of
the registry specifications, only the owner can modify, deprecate or delete
the content. Later versions of the regrep specifications will implement an
extensible role based access control system so that the SO can define more
granular roles for the various operations on the registry content.

2. Line 315, As you know, the S2ML most probably will become SAML.

3. Line 567 , I assume A2ML would be SAML as well.

4. Lines 577-582 , Do you want words here to expand the section or will this
appendix disappear after we have addressed all issues and added them to
Section 7 ?

It is about 4:00 AM here in Amsterdam ;-0 Let me catch some Z Z Z Z z z z z

cheers