Subject: RE: IBM UDDI / ebXML / OASIS presentation given 2/14/01 in Vancou ver

I tend to believe that it is better to have "focused" time to discuss, vs.
at another event.

As I stated in my message I am flexible in April.  Any date range that there
ISN'T another XML event?
__Week of April 2
__Week of April 16
__Week of April 23

We have promised to host, we have good facilities, and are relatively,
centrally located in the USA.
Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber [mailto:Gnosis_@compuserve.com]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 10:06 AM
To: Munter, Joel D
Cc: ''ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org' '; 'Nieman, Scott'; 'Jonathan Dayao
'; 'Scott Hinkelman '; ''Dan Chang' '; 'Don Haderle '; 'Josephine Cheng
'; 'Dan Wolfson '; 'Joel Farrell '
Subject: RE: IBM UDDI / ebXML / OASIS presentation given 2/14/01 in
Vancou ver

Message text written by "Munter, Joel D"
>The only conflict that I am aware
of is with XML DevCon (in NY) that same week.

Joel,

And therefore - would it not make sense to do this in New York?

I suspect a whole bunch of us are going to be at this show,
and certainly the logistics to New York are easier (Minneapolis
is beautiful really Scott) - on a practical front though I'm sure the
organizers could be persuaded to find us some space, or
we could look at using company office space in New York....

Thoughts?

DW.