Subject: RE: IBM UDDI / ebXML / OASIS presentation given 2/14/01 in Vancou ver

Message text written by "Nieman, Scott"
>We have promised to host, we have good facilities, and are relatively,
centrally located in the USA.
Scott

You must have a funny looking (Escher) USA map.

The one I have puts you at the far north top corner!!

In older times the Romans would have built a wall
about where you are to keep the barbarians further north out....

Shows can be tough to get time at for meetings - as
I discovered at XML2000!

DW.