Subject: RS 0.85 distribution

Attached is the RS 0.85 document. It includes the changes based on
Vancouver f2f.
Again this versiojn is likely to have things wrong or missing and needs
careful scrutiny.

Changes include:

-Len's writeup of the filtered query mechanism
-Lisa's writeup of the Registry Architecture section including a new Fig
1 (very nice)
-Yuta's changes to rename ManagedObject to RegistryEntry
-My minor modifications to SQL query to make it optional
-Added 7.3.1 on UUID generation
-changes for deletionScope in section 7.6.2
-DTD changes based on RIM changes

Notes:

-We need to move the filtered query DTD changes from main to appendix so
that there is a single DTD file. Currently main DTD has place holder for
RegistryQuery

-Consider changing registryQuery to FilteredQuery

Farrukh

RegistryServicesSpecificationv0-85.pdf

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh