Subject: RE: Fri conf. call

Krishna,
There *may* be. There currently seems to be a feeling that the registry
security aspect
very well may be complete with no issues, but has dangling information in
various places.
I am hoping you can be one of folks to help me pull it all together.....

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

Krishna Sankar <ksankar@cisco.com> on 03/01/2001 01:02:02 AM