Subject: Security checkup

Hi,
Section 9 of Registry Services .85 outlines security. From what I read, I
have this comment:

Section 9.2.1 could be renamed to "Payload Signature" and condensed to
simply indicate that the payload will be signed for all ebXML Registry
Specification Schemas, and the appropriate course-grained indicator will be
asigned within each Specification Schema. This could then be referenced to
the (new ?) section that defines the Registry Specification Schemas.

Are there any other open issues from the Registry team concerning Security?
I believe it best to identify any, get closure, and let the Security team
review section 9.

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074