Subject: Re: External ID draft

Assembly of new documents and schemas based on core components is not within
the scope of registry functionality. It is very much in the scope of
specialized registry clients that are CC savy and can do the assembly and put
the result back in the Registry if needed. I suspect a sophisticated CC editor
that is an RR client would be the way to do this functionality.

sfuger@AIAG.ORG wrote:

> Unless I have greatly misunderstood the intent, the idea is that when a new
> business process is needed, related core components would be discovered and
> joined together to build a schema for the related new transaction.
>
> I'm not sure we currently have this capability in our registry.
>
> Sally

Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh