Subject: Re: Cluase syntax in FilterQuery

I haven't taken any action with respect to the revised syntax for the
predicate Clause in The FilterQuery XML. Although I'm open to simplified
syntax, that section of the document was authored by Scott Hinkelman and I
was waiting to see his opinion on the proposal.

However, I've already handed that portion of the document back to the
Editor, so any modifications will have to go through him.

-- Len

At 08:09 PM 3/11/01 , Farrukh Najmi wrote:

>David RR Webber wrote:
><snip>
>
>> I would respectfully ask however as to the status of the Predicate Clause
>> revised syntax?
>>
>> Is that going to be included in the next revised Query draft, or not?
>
>You will need to follow up on that with Len (and Scott H.) who are the authors
>of the
>FilterQuery proposal. I will incorporate whatever Len submits as his final
>recommendation.
>

>> Thanks, DW.
>
>--
>Farrukh

Len Gallagher                             LGallagher@nist.gov
NIST                                      Work: 301-975-3251
Bldg 820  Room 562                        Home: 301-424-1928
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970 USA           Fax: 301-948-6213