ebxml-regrep message

Subject: conformance clause

Hello Reg/rep 'ers,

Could we add an agenda item for tomorrow's conference call to discuss the
exciting topic of conformance clauses?  We need to (1) decide if we should
have a conformance clause in each document (the TA says that we should) and
(2) decide what 'conformance' means for each document.    If after our
discussion we decide to have a conformance clause, I will volunteer to
draft something.

Lisa Carnahan
Information Technology Laboratory
100 Bureau Drive Stop 8970