Subject: Re: Registry concern with specifying common vertical structures

Scott,

If you look at earlier version of RIM and the DTD things like Organization,
PostalAddress, Contact, TelephoneNumber etc. where left for CC to define. This
did not happen. What was added in more recent version of RIM was based on a
short research I did in how these common items have been speced in places like
cXML, OASIS, ISO 11179, etc. We need something now. I would be happy to discuss
changes but we cannot leave this to CC since I believe  we need to depend on
these definitions within our model.

Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh