Subject: Re: Implicit CPP/CPA for Registry and Registry client

Scott,

The CPP/CPA I am working on is a template as opposed to actual one. The
registry does not require any CPA negotiation for clients to interact with it.
The purpose of the CPP/CPA in teh spec would be to tell clients and registries
what is expeted of them (e.g. what BP processes they must implement etc.).
There is no requirement that a client or a service actually use a CPP or CPA.
Thus I feel this is implicit and not explicit by your own definitions.

Note that the registry of registries case is special since in that case it is
likely that each registry would register its own explicit CPP in the registry
of registries. However, a client is free to use an implicit CPP for a registry
by simply plugging in the registry URI in the implicit CPP.

Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703