Subject: Re: RIM Issue: Association duplication and usage

Len,

Thanks for capturing this.
In the last conf. call, we agreed to insert packagedBy
association type and delete 'bidirectional stuffs' from
association methods. However, as for the 'bidirectional stuffs,
if there's no strong objection I'd like to keep the methods as
they are now. I'm completely aware of the issues, but I'm rather
inclined to have a redundancy than losing something at this
critical moment.

yutaka yoshida
Sun Microsystems