Subject: RE: things to do

I presume Lisa and Len are putting phase II 'issue list'
together. Lisa, Len, is it ready to go out?

As for the plan for phase II, unfortunately I have no information
about how/when/where ebXML WG goes, and I'm really expecting
that the matter will be discussed in Vienna and concluded.

yutaka yoshida
Sun Microsystems