Subject: Proposal to modify Classifications in ebRIM

OASIS and ebXML Regrep lists,

I asked Lisa for a document number to make a proposal for changing the way
we handle classifications and classification schemes in the RIM. I got #1
(see Attached PDF file)!

The attached proposal identifies several Use cases and then identifies
Requirements derived from those Use cases.

Then it outlines a Proposal that would address all of the requirements.

I'd like to discuss the Use cases and Requirements at our next scheduled
OASIS/ebXML Registry teleconfernce (July 12, 4pm Eastern US Time or 20
hours UT - I think!).

I'd appreciate email discussion of the Use cases and Requirements before
that time.

If there is support for the proposal to address the requirements, then I'll
complete the proposal for consideration at the next teleconference after
July 12 (not yet scheduled).

Regards,
Len Gallagher

Len Gallagher                             LGallagher@nist.gov
NIST                                      Work: 301-975-3251
Bldg 820  Room 562                        Home: 301-424-1928
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970 USA           Fax: 301-948-6213

ClassificationScheme.pdf