Subject: Re: ebXML Requirements WG

Kenji,

Thanks for your contribution.  I'm not sure I agree quite with the breakdown
(for example, I would consider security a non-functional requirement), and I
think we need more detail.  However, I think you've captured most of the
requirements from those documents.

Folks, please review Kenji's contribution and feel free to comment.  However,
please hold off making your own contributions until we can agree on the
expanded table of contents and get volunteers to take sections.

Thanks,

Mike