Subject: Re: ebXML as a stack of components

Garret,

A picture is worth 1,000 words.  I think this is a very useful way to depict
the different parts of ebXML.  I think it might be appropriate for the
Requirements Specification.  However, if we can't think of the right place to
put it, I think the Architecture group might use it.

Mike

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/