Subject: RE: Conference Call -& 9th International WWW conference - FYI

I'll be there.
I cant go to Brussels...I forgot my son is getting married that week.

I've asked my Boeing XML  guru, Christina Portillo, to come over in my place
prior to attending the WWW9 Conference in Amsterdam the week following ebXML
(See below).  Folks might consider staying for it...Bob Sutor is a speaker.
Its just a 2 hour train ride North.

Tom Warner
-----
WWW9 Advert: