Subject: ebXML Requirements - Comments Review, Next Call

Folks,

Our editor, Mark Crawford, is working on a new revision of the
Requirements Specification which addresses the comments.  Most of them
were primarily editorial, so he is doing them on his own.  However,
there may be a few that he feels are contentious, so please be on the
watch for any e-mails from him.  At the same time, I encourage you to
review all of the comments that are posted on our team web page (check
the mirror site if the regular site still does not show update of March
31).  If there are any you have strong feelings about, please send a
message to the listserv ASAP for discussion.  Mark is trying to get the
new revision completed by next Tuesday or Wednesday.

We will have a call next Thursday, April 6, 9:30 AM PST, to discuss that
revision.  We only had four participants on the call today.  I think it
very important that we have a larger group approve the document for
submission for the next round of comments.  So, if you have previously
been a regular participant on the calls or attended either of the ebXML
meetings, please participate on this call if at all possible.

Thanks,

Mike Rawlins, ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader
http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/requirements/
Mirrored at: http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/ebXML