Subject: ebXML Requirements Conference Call June 1

Folks,

Our next conference call is this Thursday, June 1, 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Pacific Daylight time.   Here are the dial-in details:

Dial-in: (304) 345-7560
Participation Code: 766 527

Our agenda will be:

1)   Update on the Brussels meeting for any who were not able to attend
2)   Update on steering committee activities and other miscellaneous
administrative matters
3)   Review of approved work plan and discussion of how to implement it.

I will post the approved work plan on our private team site in the next
day or so.

Regards,

Mike Rawlins, ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader
http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/requirements/