Subject: ebXML Requirements Team Conference Call July 27

Folks,

Sorry not to give you more notice, but the rest of you I've been pretty
busy lately.  I would like to schedule at least one team conference call
before the ebXML meeting August 7.  Please plan on it tentatively being
this next Thursday, July 27, at 9:30 AM US Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -
7:00).

I'll send out the details early next week.

Mike Rawlins, ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader
http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/requirements/