Subject: Mike Rawlins will not attend Tokyo Meeting

I regret to inform you all that due to the demands of finishing my M.S
in computer science this semester, I will not be attending the Tokyo
ebXML meeting.   I remain committed to the ebXML effort, but I'm taking
12 hours, with each of the four classes having a term project, and the
meeting is within four weeks of the end of the semester.  Mark Crawford,
our team editor, will be convening the team and representing us on the
Steering Committee.

I look forward to seeing you in Vancouver in February.

--
Mike Rawlins, ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader
http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/requirements/private/