Subject: Updated ebXML Requirements Spec ready for Team Review

The updated ebXML Requirements Specification has been posted on the
private team web page (URL below).  Change bars are included so that you
may easily track the changes from the 1.0 version approved last May.

This version is open for a two week comment period within the team.
Please submit comments to this listserv by close of business Friday,
January 26.   We will determine our approval schedule after that when we
have a better feel for the number of type of comments we receive.

On a separate note, our editor, Mark Crawford, is out of commission for
six to eight weeks due to some health problems.  Please keep him in your
thoughts.

Regards,

Mike Rawlins, ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader
http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/requirements/private/