Subject: Vancouver Agenda for ebXML Requirements Team

Team,

We will be meeting a couple of times in Vancouver to discuss the latest
revision to the Requirements
Specification and the team comments/votes received to date.   Our room
assignments have yet to be worked out, so I can't tell you yet exactly
when we will be meeting.  Please review the message board and listen for
announcements during the Monday plenary.

Regards,

Mike Rawlins, ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader
http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/requirements/private/