ebxml-stc message

Subject: Announcement of Tech Arch document

Who is the person/org that will announce the Technical Architecture
specification to the plenary.  Do I do that?  Also,  can you please post it
to the main website (on page one) and confirm with me ASAP.  I would like to
announce this today.

Also,  can XML Global please have credit in the news release on the ebXML
.org site re: Brussels?  Considerign the commitment we have made to this
effort, and our sponsorshipof OASIS,  it would be appreciated.

Thank you

Duane Nickull

President, Software Systems Architect
XML GLobal Technologies