ebxml-stc message

Subject: [Fwd: get me off this list, please!]

Klaus,

We agreed that these problems were going to be resolved by OASIS within
two weeks of the Brussels meeting.  I am getting regular messages from
people who are trying to be added to the list, and people who are trying
to get off the listserv, which doesn't seem to be reliably working these
days.  This, along with hundreds of bounce messages, is making this
completely unreasonable.

We have 12 months left to finish this effort, and having reliable basic
tools is critical to our success.  How long before these problems are
resolved?  We need to make this a subject for next weeks steering
committee conference call!

lms

I've followed the instructions carefully several times, and I've still
received 14 mails this morning. _Please_ stop sending me this stuff.

Thanks,

Tom

--
| Tom Smith						      |