ebxml-stc message

Subject: FW: Web site, etc.

All, I'm forwarding to the StC Brent's message below to Klaus re being able
to continue to maintain the ebXML web site. As I indicated in a previous
message it is becoming increasingly difficult for the Marketing team to
field the resources to continue with this responsibility.

Klaus, please put this on the conf call agenda for this week.

Thanks,

Rachel

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Phillips [mailto:Brent.Phillips@HOSystems.com]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 9:21 AM
To: 'Klaus-Dieter Naujok'
Cc: Rachel Foerster (E-mail) (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Web site, etc.

Klaus,
	I read your comments and would strongly encourage the team to find
another solution for web support. I had mentioned this a month ago to be
discussed at the Brussels plenary. My schedule has become topsy-turvy and I
cannot be relied upon to continue web development. I have had an offer for
someone to assume these responsibilities, Sean Champ, S. Champ
[s-champ@postoffice.pacbell.net], and mentioned this to Rachel. I apologize
for any miscommunicatins on my part, but I have not seen or heard of any
other replacement solutions. My orginal conversation with Karl Best ended
with me maintaining the site for a 'short period of time,' but this won't be
possible. With the number of people involved in this effort, I find it
puzzling that I am the only person qualified or interested in maintaining
our internet presence. If I could continue, I would - as I find this entire
project to be very worthwhile. Unfortunately, my firm has given me other
priorities that take precedence. I have answered inquiry email when
possible, but I really need to hand this off to someone else.

The User Name for the server: ebXML
The password for dev is: gguiff

Best Regards,

Brent Phillips