ebxml-stc message

Subject: i need the password to the tpr web page for chris to maintain it..... thank

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@east.sun.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 11:11 AM
To: David Burdett
Cc: drummond@onramp.net; Christopher Ferris
Subject: Re: ebXML Transport Routing & Packaging Specs

As I indicated, I would be more than willing to handle
this, and would certainly appreciate any editorial
content input/advise, etc. I'm quite adept at web page/site
design;-)

I just need the specifics of:
	- how to login to the site (account/password)
	- how to up-load documents (if ftp, just need to
	know that I guess).

Cheers,

Chris