ebxml-stc message

Subject: RE: Core Components

Mike, et al,

I understand your comments. However, I do believe that there are many
individuals who have tried to comprehend the CC and BP teams' direction and
documents without success. If individuals who are actively participanting in
ebXML can't get a clear understanding (this of course, even before one can
either agree or disagree with direction) then how on earth do we expect the
broader community to understand and support us? Apart from what appears to
me to be a small number of individuals who are actually actively
participating on these teams that seem to know what's being said in these
documents, others who have downloaded their documents and tried to
understand them have not been successful in that effort. This tells me we do
have some issues that we must address. We are starting to turn off too many
people.

Rachel