ebxml-stc message

Subject: RE: BPMI announcement timing, ebXML issues

Duane,

I certainly don't want to dampen this organization's interest in working
with ebXML. However, I suggest it would be a better protocol for their
official representative to work through Klaus as chair of ebXML, similar to
the way CGI did at Brussels. Following that the ebXML StC could then
determine the best way to pursue possible collaboration activities.

Rachel