ebxml-stc message

Subject: FW: SJ Technical Orientation Agenda & Presentation Status

Lisa,

I hear what you're saying. It would seem there is no other alternative. On
the other hand, the topic, the agenda and the flow have been well known
since Bob Glushko's July 4th email message in which he not only identified
the topics and flow but also indicated that speakers for these topics were
already confirmed at that time.

Since you say you'll combine Brian's and Sue's presentations with yours
you'll have to specifically identify to me which slides are yours in the
master presentation that I've been compiling so that I can delete all of
them. The master presentation (current as of the date/time of this message)
is attached FYI for everyone.

Here's the status of presentation material received from the various
presenters:

Received Final Version: Introduction to ebXML - Melanie McCarthy
Received Final Version: ebXML Requirements - Mike Rawlins
Received Final Version: ebXML Scenarios - Duane Nickull
Received Draft Version: Business Process Modeling & Metamodeling - Karsten
Riemer
Not received: The Role of Context in Business Process & Core Components -
Brian Hayes
Not received: Methodology & Results - Sue Probert
Not received: ebXML Registry & Repository - Scott Nieman
Received Draft/Final (?): Transport, Routing & Packaging - Rik
Drummand/David Burdett
Not received: ebXML Proof-of-Concept - Nick Kassem

Since Scott Nieman will not be able to attend the SJ meeting, is there
anyone from RegRep doing a presentation? If yes, I'll need that PowerPoint
file.

I know that everyone has myriad tasks on their plates. This Technical
Orientation Session should present to new ebXML attendees not only a
unified, consistent and conherent message, but a similar polished and
professional appearance. It would appear that we may be falling short of
this goal.

Rachel