ebxml-stc message

Subject: PPT vs PDF

I was axiously awaiting the presentations of the last meeting on the
website...after seeing the website out of order over the weekend, they
finally appeared.  However they are in a PDF format my Acrobat cannot
read...and I am sure nobody wants them in this format...everybody would like
to have the Powerpoint files...I certainly do...

Whoever put this on the site: Did you put linenumbers on the PDF also???
Please give me the PPT's!

Dick