ebxml-stc message

Subject: web page/server access

Team leads:

We've set up access for each of the project team leads so that you can
access the OASIS server. As I don't want to send out passwords via email, I
need each of you to call me on the phone so I can give you your user acct
and password. When you login using that account your home directory will be
the directory for your team, where you can place HTML files.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS
Director, Technical Operations