ebxml-stc message

Subject: ebXML Approval Process - Sep 20

Here is the latest revision, per our discussions today.  I have also
added a few other changes to reflect changes in web maintenance, posting
to the general listserv, etc.

Mike
--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/

ebXML Specification Approval Process Sep 20 2000.doc