ebxml-stc message

Subject: ADMINISTRATIVE: recovered web server files

Team leads:

Earlier this week we got back from the data recovery agency the files from
the crashed web server, and we're starting to put files back where they
belong. It's been 5 weeks since the crash, however, and many pages have
changed since then, so we don't want to just overwrite entire directories
etc.

I need to hear from you what we should do with each of your directories. If
no changes have been made in your directory since the crash, then we can
copy the entire directory from the recovery data. If you've made changes or
added new content, then we should just grab certain recovered files, but we
need to know which ones.

Would you please send email to Shahrzad (shahrzad.shariati@eng.sun.com), and
CC me, to tell us how to handle your directory?

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206