ebxml-stc message

Subject: architecture document proposal

I will not dispute QRs comments on the document. However, if you remember I
was one of the driving forces behind getting it done ASAP because we need it
as a way to coordinate our teams. I think it helps do that as it now
stands... whether or not it is an architecture document. I think we need to
get it out there for coordination purposes.... so how about renaming it to
"an over view of ebXML" with a subtitle of "precursor to ebXML architecture
document"... or something like that and post it for ebXML-wide review...
maybe noting that we are looking for feedback, and not a vote on it in
Tokyo...

Summing up... we need this document out, renamed, to help get everyone, the
world and us, focused and coordinated... and for marketing.... best regards,
Rik