ebxml-stc message

Subject: RE: ebXML Supporters

they could say they are seriously reviewing as a transport for the
industry.. however... how do we find some one to talk to about that?  that
would be a good press release and not bind aiag, if ebxml screws up.... rik

-----Original Message-----
From: melanie.mccarthy@gm.com [mailto:melanie.mccarthy@gm.com]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 8:00 AM
To: Rik Drummond

After seeing what has been happening with the Technical Architecture
documentation, I would be very uncomfortable encouraging  AIAG to publicly
state
that they were migrating  to the ebXML Transport Specification until a final
approval was completed.  As you know Martha Warfelt is actively
participating in
the work and I understand that during the Tokyo meeting she will be joined
by
Eric Arnold.  Ultimately, I would defer to their expertise and
recommendation
regarding what AIAG's position should be with regard to the auto industries
use
of transport formats.

regards,

Melanie