ebxml-stc message

Subject: Re: QR review

StC (and Exec in particular),

I hate to nag and ask for this again.  However, I'm disappointed that I do have
to ask for it a second time.  After about a week no one on the Exec has
responded to my first request.  Please clarify the roles of QRT and the Exec in
regard to review of a specification prior to submission to the full Work
Group.   Anders and his team need an answer on what to do next.

Again, my opinion FWIW from a strictly procedural perspective is that since
nothing *explicitly* changed when the QR function and team changed, it still
falls to the submitting team to decide whether or not to submit something to the
full Work Group.  If that is the case, TA can choose to disregard the
recommendations and submit now if they choose.  Or, they can make what they
consider a reasonable effort to work with QRT and resolve the comments, then
submit it when think the spec is ready.  In either case, it is up to TA to
decide what to do.

>From a practical (as opposed to procedural) perspective, I suggest the second
approach.

Cheers,