ebxml-stc message

Subject: RE: ebxmlvancouver.org [was: Dates for Vancouver and Vienna]

Duane,

What is the purpose of this new domain "ebxmlvancouver.org"?

The ebXML initiative has an existing website where all info about the
Vancouver meeting can be posted.  The creation of another domain that makes
use of the "ebXML" name is VERY confusing to the marketplace and should not
be promoted or even allowed.

If you have some specific suggestions of what should be added to the
ebxml.org website around the ebXML meetings, then please submit such
recommendations to the ebXML Steering Committee and we will pass them on to
Karl Best (kbest@oasis-open.org), who manages the OASIS/ebXML webmaster
resources.

Patrick Gannon
Vice President - Strategic Programs