ebxml-stc message

Subject: conformance comment

This is directed to  Anders and the TA PT.  I'm sorry, but my comment on the TA
Spec was not accepted by the list server.

Paul Levine
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul R. Levine/Telcordia on 11/09/2000 10:16
AM ---------------------------

Paul R. Levine
11/09/2000 09:42 AM

To:   ebxml-architecture@lists.ebxml.org
cc:

As I indicated today, I have  prepared some text that can be used in any way to
address what conformance means in terms of the degree of interoperability.  With
all of the changes to the 0.9 version, I have not idea where it fits, so I'll
leave it up to the project team editors.

Regards,

Paul Levine
(See attached file: ebXML_Conformance.doc)

Mac Word 3.0