ebxml-stc message

Subject: S2ML and ebXML

Any ideas of the plans of Commerce One and Sun and how they
plan to offer this to ebXML, especially since a security effort was
just started in Tokyo?

Bob
_________
Bob Sutor
Director, IBM e-business Standards Strategy

Office 716-243-2445 / Cellular 716-317-6899
IBM Tieline 320-9138 / Fax 716-243-1778

"Askary, Sid" <saskary@netfish.com> on 11/16/2000 03:03:11 PM